Sustain Drape Tee Olive
Sustain Drape Tee Highlights
Candace is wearing size US 2. She is 5'7.5 (171cm), with 32" (81cm) bust, 27.5" (69.5cm) waist, and 38" (96.5cm) hips
Fits true to size. Easy-fitting top with a round neckline, soft elegant gathers and flattering cap sleeves
- Sleeve length: Cap sleeve
- Top length: Size S center-back length is 55cm / 21.5"
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Plant silk jersey Made from 100% plants and biodegradable, drapes elegantly and feels like silk jersey with a luxurious sheen finish
- Luxe essential: A feminine style that looks like a top but feels like a tee
- Effortlessly versatile: Perfectly timeless for suiting or layer with jeans and knitwear for an everyday look
- Easy care: Machine washable, iron-free, quick drying and anti-pilling
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- Round neckline with soft gathers
- Easy fitting over the body
- Silk-feel stretch jersey fabric that gently skims figure
- Cap sleeves to provide flattering shoulder coverage
- Easy pull-on top over the neck
- Designed in London
- Fabric sourced in Italy, made using sustainable wood-derived yarns from Naia™
- Made in Italy
- Made from Italian soft draped jersey with a luxe sheen
- Main Fabric: 100% cellulose acetate
- Cellulose acetate is environmentally produced by Naia™. Made from sustainably sourced beechwood trees. Filament yarns are produced in a closed-loop production process. Biodegradable, hypoallergenic and Oeko-Tex® Certified
- Delicate machine wash at 30 degrees or below with like colors, lay flat to dry, cool iron on the reverse side. Read our foolproof guide here.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Eco-certified fabric sourced from Italy
- Made in Italy
- Sustainably managed forests: our yarns are produced by Naia™ with full transparency from tree to fibre. Wood is responsibly sourced from sustainably managed pine and eucalyptus forests and plantations to ensure no deforestation of endangered forests. FSC and PEFC Certified
- Closed-loop and chemically safe: Naia™ cellulosic fibres are produced in a closed-loop process where solvents are recycled back into the system for reuse. Naia™ is Oeko-Tex® 100 Product Class I certified and is made with no hazardous chemicals on the ZDHC Manufacturing Restricted Substances List
- Low impact: our yarn production also uses an optimized, low-impact manufacturing process with a low tree-to-fibre carbon and water footprint. Naia™ has a third-party reviewed life cycle assessment compliant with ISO 14044 an is ranked on the Higg Materials Sustainability Index
- Biodgradable and compostable: Naia™ yarns are 'OK biodegradable' and 'OK compost' certified from TÜV AUSTRIA
- FSC Certified recyclable paper packaging
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
DAI DNA™ BODY MAPPING
Chat with a stylist, on Whatsapp or call. Get your perfect fit.
DHL Express Delivery to the US, free shipping above $250.
365 DAY GUARANTEE
We'll repair or replace any item with a fault.
We're here to help! Email us to discover your best fit or get assistance with size, returns, or anything else.