Eve is wearing size 8. She is 5'10 (178cm), with 34" (86cm) bust, 24" (61cm) waist, and 37" (94cm) hips
Fits true to size. High-rise trouser with a flattering pleat from the front waistband with a tapered easy-fitting leg which finishes at the ankle. Pull-on elasticated waist
- Leg length: Size 8 inside leg seam is 70cm / 27.6"
- Fit:Fuller Hip,Petite,Tall,Tummy Friendly
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Easy drape in crepe: Polished, lightweight, fluid crepe with a touch of stretch for comfort. Designed with a flattering and comfortable pull-on waistband
- Plant power: All the effortless comfort and polished crepe finish, powered by responsibly sourced 69% bio-based stretch crepe from Japan
- Effortlessly versatile: For the everyday and everywhere. Perfect for WFH, office and city strolling. Dress up with a heel for work or pop on a trainer for polished casual appeal
- Easy care: Machine washable, wrinkle-resistant and breathable
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- High-rise waist with tapered leg cut to finish at the ankle
- Flattering pleats from front waistband
- Easy pull-on with a flat front waistband and concealed elasticated back
- Deep sleekly slanted functional pockets
- Tailor-friendly for length alterations
- Designed in London
- 69% bio-based, Oeko-Tex® Certified stretch crepe fabric sourced from Japan
- Made in China
- Lightweight, 4-way bio-based stretch crepe sourced from an environmentally responsible mill in Japan.
- Main fabric: 69% Tri-acetate, 31% Polyester
- Tri-acetate from Soalon™ is a bio-based semi-synthetic fibre that combines the merits of a plant-based material made from wood pulp sourced from sustainably maintained forests with the merits of a chemical based material making it easy to care for
- Delicate machine wash at 30 degrees or below with like colours, lay flat to dry, cool iron on the reverse side. Read our foolproof guide here.
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only wash when needed. And don't forget chemically friendlier detergent options.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Fabric is sourced at an environmntally responsible mill in Japan
- Made in China
- Fabric is sourced from a Japanese mill which is FSC Certified and CanopyStyle Audited for low risk of sourcing from priority Ancient and Endangered Forests and other controversial sources
- The mill has also been awarded the Biomass Mark. It is a mark for environmental products that use biomass and that have been certified by the Japan Organics Recycling Association as compliant with quality, related laws, regulations, and standards
- Our Oeko-Tex® certified Japanese mill ensures fabric undergoes quality control with the aim of eliminating the impact on and damage to the human body from toxic substances. Our mill is also Bluesign Approved and the manufacturing plant has been given ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality management system standard certification
- The tri-acetate manufacturing plant is engaged in 3R, standing for Reduce, Reuse, Recycle activites. Energy is saved by recovering waste heat, waste yarns created during the manufaturing process are recycled, and bobbins are reused.
- Packaging: FSC Certified recycled paper outer packaging. Garments are individually packaged in a part bio-based protective sleeve that's industrial compostable and TÜV’s OK Compost Home certified. Please compost where accepted. Results for home compost systems may vary
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
CURATED BY OUR DAI DNA™ STYLISTS
You'll Also Love
Take the Pant Fit Finder, to find your perfect fit.
DHL Express Delivery to the US, free shipping above $350.
We'll repair or replace any item with a fault.
We're here to help! Contact us with your size, fit questions, returns, or anything else.
Still looking for the perfect pair of pants for you?
At Dai, we offer comfort and elegance for all body shapes and sizes.Take the pant fit finder