Rain Or Shine Coat Highlights
Danielle is wearing size US 2. She is 5'9 (176cm), with 32" (81cm) bust, 24" (61cm) waist, and 35.5" (90cm) hips
A sharply tailored double-breasted showerproof coat. Cut to finish below the knee. Fits true to size but size up if you prefer to layer with chunky knitwear
- Sleeve length: Size US 2 sleeve length is 62cm / 24"
- Jacket length: Size US 2 back collar to hem length is 109cm / 43"
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Not just a pretty coat: Made with wool woven with Thermolite® making it warmth-retaining yet breathable. Finished with a chemically safe water-repellent finish
- Tailored to perfection: A timeless silhouette beautifully cut in navy wool fabric that is designed to last
- Effortlessly versatile: Rain Or Shine, style up with tailoring for work, or pair back with wardrobe staples
- Performance wool: Our wool is enhanced with Thermolite®, a materials innovation that prevents cold air from entering, and is lightweight, breathable and quick drying.
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- Eco water-repellent wool blended with Thermolite® in a classic navy color
- A sharp tailored silhouette with lean, figure-flattering lines and subtle waist definition
- Double breasted front fastening with sustainably sourced biodegradable buttons
- Designed with five functional pockets inside and out
- Contrast melton undercollar detail, a nod to Saville Row tailoring
- Fully lined
- Designed in London
- Eco-certified fabric sourced from China
- Made in Portugal
- Made from a virgin wool blended with technical Thermolite®, coated with C0 fluorocarbon-free water-repellent finish and protective 3D TPU film on the back side. Thermolite® is a new hollow-fibre design developed by Dupont company. Its hollow structure is a polar bear's fur structure which has 75% hollow rate meaning each fibre can contain more air. This prevents the cold air from entering, transfers the sweat and vapour from the skin surface to the air, which keeps the body warm, dry, and comfortable
- Main Fabric: Face side is 75% Virgin Wool, 25% Thermolite® with C0 fluorocarbon-free water-repellent finish which is chemically safe. Back side lamination is 3D TPU film
- Sleeve Lining: 100% Cupro, a fabric derived from the cellulose of plants. Body Lining: 51% Polyester 49% Elastomultiester
- Dry clean only. We recommend using a specialist eco care cleaning company
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only clean as needed.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Fabric sourced from an environmentally responsible mill in China
- Made in Portugal, powered by renewable energy
- The face side of the fabric is made using 75% virgin wool yarn. The garment is made showerproof by a DWR (durable water-repellent) coating that is C0 and fluorocarbon free, which is the most environmentally responsible finish available
- Buttons are biodegradable and produced with no water wastage or dying in the manufacturing process. The material includes corn starch flour, recycled material from button cutting, and urea which is a bi-product of the farming industry
- Oeko-Tex® Certified
- FSC Certified recyclable paper packaging
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
DAI DNA™ BODY MAPPING
Chat with a stylist, on Whatsapp or call. Get your perfect fit.
DHL Express Delivery to the US, free shipping above $250.
365 DAY GUARANTEE
We'll repair or replace any item with a fault.
We're here to help! Email us to discover your best fit or get assistance with size, returns, or anything else.