Power Hour Pleat Pant Wool Black
Power Hour Pleat Pant Highlights
Courtney is wearing size 2. She is 5'7.5" (171cm), with 33" (84cm) bust, 26" (66.5cm) waist, and 35" (88.5cm) hips.
Fits true to size. High-rise trouser with pleat detailing at the front of trouser. A wide leg full length silhouette. Tailor-friendly for length alterations
- Leg length: Size US 2 - Inside leg seam is 81cm / 32''
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Limited Edition: Made in limited quantities to reduce waste, and timelessly tailored with Saville Row patternmaking craftsmanship
- Classic tailoring: Made with premium Italian wool with recycled fibers and a twill weave. Breathable and temperature-regulating
- Effortlessly versatile: Match with tailored blazer for elegant, classic suiting, or pair with knitwear for the ultimate everyday ease
- Modern day power piece: It's Power Hour no matter the time of day in our tailored pleat pant with 4-way stretch
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- High-rise twin-pleat front trouser with full-length wide leg
- Deep functional front and back pockets
- Waistband tabs with functional button closure for easy waistband adjustment
- Front zip closure
- Tailor-friendly for length alterations
- V design-detailing at centre back of pants
- Designed in London
- Oeko-Tex® Certified fabrics sourced from Italy
- Made in Portugal
- Made from Italian medium-weight 4-way stretch technical wool with a twill weave
- Main Fabric: 53% Certified Recycled Polyester, 43% Virgin Wool, 4% Elastane (Lycra®). Wool is a natural fibre which is breathable and temperature regulating
- Lining: Slight stretch. 68% Bio-based Acetate, 32% Polyester
- Delicate machine wash on a hand wash setting with like colors, lay flat to dry, cool iron on the reverse side. Read our foolproof guide here.
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only wash when needed. And don't forget chemically friendlier detergent options.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Fabric sourced from Italy
- Made in Portugal, powered by renewable energy
- Fabric is from an Italian mill powered by 100% clean energy, 40% of which is self-produced
- Italian fabric made from certified recycled polyester from a mill which is Global Recycled Standard (GRS) Certified
- Chemical safety: our mill is certified for advanced chemical management to ensure chemical and substance safety in its fabric production processes
- Water responsibility: our mill also saves around 30 million litres of water per year through advanced sensor and control systems in their dyeing and finishing processes
- Packaging: FSC Certified recycled paper outer packaging. Garments are individually packaged in a part bio-based protective sleeve that's industrial compostable and TÜV’s OK Compost Home certified. Please compost where accepted. Results for home compost systems may vary.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
Take the Pant Fit Finder, to find your perfect fit.
DHL Express Delivery to the US, free shipping above $350.
We'll repair or replace any item with a fault.
We're here to help! Contact us with your size, fit questions, returns, or anything else.