Line Up Trouser 2.0 Highlights
Elinor is wearing size US 2. She is 5’9.5” (176 cm) with 32” (81 cm) bust, 26” (66 cm) waist and 36.5” (93 cm) hips.
Fits true to size. High-rise and slim over the hips with a full-length wide leg silhouette. Pull-on elasticated waist
- Leg length: Size 8 inside leg seam is 81cm / 32"
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- The tailored track pant: The effortless, proportion-elongating silhouette with elastic pull-on waist, sporty contrast side stripe, and split hem detail
- Easy drape in crepe: Polished, lightweight, fluid drape around body with a touch of stretch for comfort
- Effortlessly versatile: For the everyday and everywhere. Perfect for WFH, office and city strolling
- Easy care: Machine washable, wrinkle-resistant, breathable
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- High-rise waist with a full length wide leg
- Easy pull-on with a flattering flat front waistband and concealed elasticated back
- Pintuck detail down trouser legs for a tailored look
- Deep sleekly slanted functional pockets
- Split hem which falls open over your shoe. Style down or up with a trainer, flat or heel
- Tailor-friendly for length alterations
- Designed in London
- 69% bio-based, Oeko-Tex® Certified stretch crepe fabric sourced from Japan
- Made in China
- Lightweight, 4-way bio-based stretch crepe sourced from an environmentally responsible mill in Japan.
- Main fabric: 69% Tri-acetate, 31% Polyester
- Tri-acetate from Soalon™ is a bio-based semi-synthetic fibre that combines the merits of a plant-based material made from wood pulp sourced from sustainably maintained forests with the merits of a chemical based material making it easy to care for
- Delicate machine wash at 30 degrees or below with like colors, lay flat to dry, cool iron on the reverse side. Read our foolproof guide here.
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only wash when needed. And don't forget chemically friendlier detergent options.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Fabric is sourced at an environmentally responsible mill in Japan
- Made in China
- Fabric is sourced from a Japanese mill which is FSC Certified and Canopy Style Audited for low risk of sourcing from priority Ancient and Endangered Forests and other controversial sources
- The mill has also been awarded the Biomass Mark. It is a mark for environmental products that use biomass and that have been certified by the Japan Organics Recycling Association as compliant with quality, related laws, regulations, and standards
- Our Oeko-Tex® certified Japanese mill ensures fabric undergoes quality control with the aim of eliminating the impact on and damage to the human body from toxic substances. Our mill is also Bluesign Approved and the manufacturing plant has been given ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality management system standard certification
- The tri-acetate manufacturing plant is engaged in 3R, standing for Reduce, Reuse, Recycle activities. Energy is saved by recovering waste heat, waste yarns created during the manufacturing process are recycled, and bobbins are reused.
- Packaging: FSC Certified recycled paper outer packaging. Garments are individually packaged in a part bio-based protective sleeve that's industrial compostable and TÜV’s OK Compost Home certified. Please compost where accepted. Results for home compost systems may vary
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
Take the Pant Fit Finder, to find your perfect fit.
DHL Express Delivery to the US, free shipping above $350.
We'll repair or replace any item with a fault.
We're here to help! Contact us with your size, fit questions, returns, or anything else.