Easy Breezy Sleeveless Blouse Plant Silk Ivory
Easy Breezy Sleeveless Blouse Highlights
Eve is wearing size S. She is 5'10 (178cm), with 34" (86cm) bust, 24" (61cm) waist, and 37" (94cm) hips
Fits true to size. Relaxed fitting sleeveless blouse with shirt collar and concealed button front. Straight waistline allows fit for various body shapes. Tuck in to create waist definition.
- Sleeve length: Sleeveless
- Top length: Size US S back neck to hem length is 67cm / 26.8"
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Luxe essential: A feminine take on a classic shirt. Modern, chic, timeless and cut for comfort
- Plant silk: Made from 100% plants, drapes elegantly and feels like silk with a luxurious soft sandwashed finish
- Effortlessly versatile: For the everyday and everywhere. Tuck into tailoring for a streamlined effect or wear loose and breezy with coordinating palazzo pant for summer ease
- Easy care: Delicate machine wash, quick drying
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- Relaxed fitting shirt with point collar
- Button through front placket with covered mother of pearl buttons
- Back yoke panel and box pleat for comfortable fit
- Curved hemline which falls longer at the back than the front
- Flattering easy fitting shape in luxe drape fabric
- Designed in London
- Fabric sourced from Japan and finished in Italy
- Made in Poland
- Lightweight fluid sandwashed plant silk
- Main Fabric: 51% Modal from Lenzing®, 49% Cupro
- Modal is made from the cellulose of natural beechwood trees in a closed-loop, carbon neutral process by Lenzing® and certified biodegradable. Cupro is a regenerated cellulose from recycled cotton linter, a by-product of the cotton industry which would otherwise go to waste
- Delicate machine wash at 30 degrees or below with like colors, lay flat to dry, cool iron on the reverse side. Read our foolproof guide here.
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only clean when needed.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Sourced from Japan, finished in Italy
- Made in Poland
- Modal is made from the cellulose of natural beechwood trees in a closed-loop, carbon neutral process by Lenzing® and certified biodegradable.
- Cupro is a regenerated cellulose from recycled cotton linter, a by-product of the cotton industry which would otherwise go to waste, and is produced in adherence to strict sustainability criteria by Japanese company Asahi Kasei
- Packaging: FSC Certified recycled paper outer packaging. Garments are individually packaged in a part bio-based protective sleeve that's industrial compostable and TÜV’s OK Compost Home certified. Please compost where accepted. Results for home compost systems may vary.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
Take the Pant Fit Finder, to find your perfect fit.
DHL Express Delivery to the US, free shipping above $350.
We'll repair or replace any item with a fault.
We're here to help! Contact us with your size, fit questions, returns, or anything else.