Double Take Trail Blazer™ Ballet
Double Take Trail Blazer™ Highlights
Candace is wearing size US 2. She is 5'7.5 (171cm), with 32" (81cm) bust, 27.5" (69.5cm) waist, and 38" (96.5cm) hips
Fits true to size. Tailored, form-fitting, double-breasted blazer with 4-way stretch for comfort
- Sleeve length: size US 4 sleeve length is 62cm / 24.5"
- Jacket length: size US 4 back collar to hem length is 88.5cm / 35"
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Modern day power piece:The waist-defining, double-breasted version of our bestselling Trail Blazer™
- Limited Edition: Made in limited quantities, and beautifully and timelessly tailored with Saville Row patternmaking craftsmanship
- Effortlessly versatile: Match with tailored pants for elegant, classic suiting, or pair with trainers and wardrobe staples for everyday ease
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- Waist-defining, double-breasted blazer
- Clean, figure flattering lines
- Functional slanted pockets
- Cuff slit to adapt from 3/4 to full sleeve
- Two internal breast pockets sized to hold a passport or smartphone
- Half lined bodice for breathability with matching binding detail
- Designed in London
- Fabric sourced from Italy
- Made in Portugal
- Made from Italian medium-weight stretch technical wool with a twill weave. Wool is a natural fibre which is breathable and temperature regulating
- Main Fabric: 53% Polyester, 43% Virgin Wool, 4% (Lycra®)
- Lining: 100% viscose twill which is breathable, durable, and cool to touch
- Dry clean only. We recommend washing infrequently and using a specialist eco care cleaning company
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only clean as needed.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Fabric sourced from an environmentally responsible mill in Italy
- Made in Portugal, powered by renewable energy
- Fabric is from a mill powered by 100% clean energy, 40% of which is self-produced
- Chemical safety: our mill is certified for advanced chemical management to ensure chemical and substance safety in its fabric production processes
- Water responsibility: our mill also saves around 30 million liters of water per year through advanced sensor and control systems in their dyeing and finishing processes
- Lining: viscose yarns are sourced from a specialist yarn manufacturer, Enka GmbH, to ensure that the cellulose used in the viscose production is from sustainable sources
- FSC Certified recyclable paper packaging
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
DAI DNA™ BODY MAPPING
Chat with a stylist, on Whatsapp or call. Get your perfect fit.
DHL Express Delivery to the US, free shipping above $250.
365 DAY GUARANTEE
We'll repair or replace any item with a fault.
We're here to help! Email us to discover your best fit or get assistance with size, returns, or anything else.