BAU Blazer Black
BAU Blazer Highlights
Lorelle is wearing size US 2. She is 5'8 (178cm), with 32" (81cm) bust, 24" (61cm) waist, and 35" (89cm) hips
A straight, slightly oversized fitting blazer suitable for all body shapes. Fits true to size.
- Sleeve length: Size US 2 sleeve length is 62.5cm/24.5''
- Jacket length: Size US 2 back collar to hem length is 70cm/27.5''
- Fitting:Loose Fitting,Tailored
- Fit:Fuller Bust,Petite,Tummy Friendly
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Modern day power piece: It's Business As Usual no matter the day in our straight-fit tailored blazer with 4-way stretch
- Classic tailoring: Made with premium Italian stretch technical wool with a twill weave. Breathable and temperature regulating
- Limited Edition: Made in limited quantities, and beautifully and timelessly tailored with Saville Row patternmaking craftsmanship
- Effortlessly versatile: Match with tailored pants for elegant, classic suiting, or pair with denim and trainers for the ultimate everyday ease
DETAILS, FABRIC & CARE
- Straight-fitting relaxed tailored blazer
- Five external pockets: one chest pocket, two flap pockets and two hidden side pockets right under the flaps
- Two internal breast pockets sized to hold important things like your smartphone and passport
- Center-back vent and set-in shoulder pads
- Cuff slit to adapt from full sleeve to 3/4 length
- Melton undercollar detail
- Designed in London
- Eco-certified fabrics sourced from Italy
- Made in Portugal
- Made from Italian medium-weight 4-way stretch technical wool with a twill weave
- Main Fabric: 53% Polyester (GRS Certified), 43% Virgin Wool, 4% (Lycra®). Wool is a natural fibre which is breathable and temperature regulating
- Body lining: 100% Cupro, a fabric derived from the cellulose of plants.
- Dry clean only. We recommend using a specialist eco care cleaning company.
- Eco tip: think green before you clean, and only clean as needed.
SUSTAINABILITY & IMPACT
- Designed in London
- Fabric sourced from Italy
- Made in Portugal, powered by renewable energy
- Fabric is from an Italian mill powered by 100% clean energy, 40% of which is self-produced
- Chemical safety: our mill is certified for advanced chemical management to ensure chemical and substance safety in its fabric production processes
- Water responsibility: our mill also saves around 30 million litres of water per year through advanced sensor and control systems in their dyeing and finishing processes
- Lining: viscose yarns are sourced from a specialist yarn manufacturer, Enka GmbH, to ensure that the cellulose used in the viscose production is from sustainable sources
- Packaging: FSC Certified recycled paper outer packaging. Garments are individually packaged in a part bio-based protective sleeve that's industrial compostable and TÜV’s OK Compost Home certified. Please compost where accepted. Results for home compost systems may vary.
COMPLETE THE LOOK
It’s true. We invented the original feels-like-yoga tailored performance wear. So you can be comfort-empowered, all day, everyday.
Technical, stretch fabrics that deliver performance and movement without compromise on comfort and elegance, featuring our signature Italian-made Power Move™ family.
You have places to go and people to see. You’re on the move, so we designed clothes that move at your speed.
Easy Wear, Easy Care
Say goodbye to your iron and dry cleaner. Meet easy durability and care.
Easy on Our Planet, too
Our products are carbon neutral, biodegradable, certified chemically safe and made in responsible, energy-efficient factories in Europe. Its post-purchase lifecycle is energy efficient too when you wash cold and hang to dry.
CURATED BY OUR DAI DNA™ STYLISTS
You'll Also Love
Take the Pant Fit Finder, to find your perfect fit.
DHL Express Delivery to the US, free shipping above $350.
We'll repair or replace any item with a fault.
We're here to help! Contact us with your size, fit questions, returns, or anything else.